Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My first day of 4.2

My, oh my, was patch day amazing for gold making. I didn't manage to log into the game until about 2 hours after the servers came up, but still made a killing by my standards!

Let's talk Gems, shall we?

I had over 200 uncut gems of each color, as well as more ore sitting in my mailbox, before the patch hit so I was more than ready to go! So, I log into my Jewelcrafter and make some of each cut, and post them. Patch day demand is amazing. Within minutes I had many gems selling.
I was pretty much an AH camper for most of the day. Cutting, posting, and undercutting my way along. I also did the Thrall Questline on my main and the starting Hyjal dailies on my main and my Blacksmith (Recipes in the future :D).
At the end of the day I managed to get 40k gold by solely selling cut gems! That's a personal record! Now I must get back into the game and continue my JC business for day 2!
Hyper
JoshDJX on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment